One of the largest ministries of the church, the NOW Committee (formerly the separate Nurture, Outreach, and Witness Committees) aspires to show the love of God to others, both in the church and in the community.
Projects include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and distributing prayer shawls
- Collecting Easter basket items for EUMA’s The Refuge
- Organizing Thanksgiving baskets for community members
- Collecting Angel Tree Christmas gifts for children and the elderly
- Supporting external ministries, such as the local food pantry and Living Waters for the World Ministries